Wednesday, November 21, 2007

On the Air with Mark David

Tuesday, November 20 ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico

Through the miracle that is the internet, I'm able to share with you two recent radio/podcast interviews.

The first, aired back in October and produced by Authors Access, talks about how to get through and past writer's block. You can listen to it here.

(I have lots more to say about writer's block in my upcoming book and companion CD set, The Voice of the Muse: Answering the Call to Write.)

The second, aired earlier this week and part of the Authors On the Air series hosted by the irrepressible Marlive Harris, is free-range talk about writing, including how I came to write The MoonQuest. You can listen to it here.

Please check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments: