Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You Can Now Subscribe to
"The Voice of Your Muse"

Tuesday, June 17 ~ Albuquerque, New Mexico

Back on May 19, I introduced you to my then-new blog of tools, tips and inspiration for writers: The Voice of Your Muse.


Since then, the new blog has expanded to nearly three dozen posts, and I've expanded posting frequency to four or more posts per week.

Many of you have responded by adding your comments and asking how to receive those posts by e-mail -- the same way some of you receive posts from this blog.

At the time, I said that I wouldn't be including The Voice of Your Muse as part of any existing subscriptions to my e-mail list to avoid overloading your inbox. Now, I have a way to make it possible for those of you who want to subscribe to the new blog to get it.

Either use this link or the subscription blank in the sidebar at The Voice of Your Muse (immediately underneath my profile on The Voice of Your Muse blog, not this one). Once you sign up and respond to the confirmation e-mail, you'll receive the newest additions to The Voice of Your Muse blog within 24 hours of their appearance on the web site.

Whether you subscribe or not, please visit the blog and add your comments.

I'm looking forward to helping you hear the voice of your muse!

No comments: